We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Recruiter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in recruiting for technical roles and a passion for finding the best talent. This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for technical roles
- Develop and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive outreach and relationship building
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and develop job descriptions
- Manage the entire recruitment process, from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Utilize various recruitment tools and platforms to attract top talent
- Provide guidance and support to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
As a Technical Recruiter, you will play a critical role in finding and hiring the best talent for our company. You will work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and develop job descriptions that accurately reflect the role's responsibilities. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates, as well as managing the entire recruitment process.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the technical roles you are recruiting for
- Utilize various recruitment tools and platforms to identify and attract top talent
- Screen resumes and applications to identify qualified candidates
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews to assess candidates' skills and fit for the role
- Manage the interview process, including scheduling interviews and providing feedback to candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop competitive job offers and negotiate with candidates
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with recruitment tools and platforms, such as LinkedIn and applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
You will be recruiting for a variety of technical roles, including software engineers, data analysts, and IT professionals.
To be considered for this role, you should have a bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field, as well as 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting.
You will be using a variety of recruitment tools and platforms, including LinkedIn, applicant tracking systems, and job boards.
Review and Approval:
This job description has been reviewed and approved by the HR department.