We are seeking an experienced HRIS Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in HRIS systems and be able to manage and maintain our HRIS platform. If you are a detail-oriented individual with excellent analytical skills, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage and maintain the HRIS system, including data entry, system updates, and troubleshooting.
- Develop and implement HRIS policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy and compliance.
- Provide training and support to HR staff and end-users on the HRIS system.
- Generate reports and analyze data to support HR decision-making.
- Collaborate with IT and other departments to integrate HRIS with other systems.
As an HRIS Analyst, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our HRIS system. You will work closely with HR staff and end-users to ensure data accuracy and compliance. You will also provide training and support to ensure the effective use of the HRIS system.
- Ensure proficient management and upkeep of the HRIS system, which includes tasks such as data input, system upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Formulate and execute HRIS policies and protocols to guarantee data precision and compliance.
- Deliver training and support to HR staff and end-users for the HRIS system.
- Create reports and perform data analysis to aid in HR decision-making.
- Collaborate with IT and other divisions to achieve seamless integration of the HRIS with other systems.
- Stay updated with developments in HRIS trends and industry-standard practices.
- Take part in HRIS system upgrades and implementations.
- Ensire data security and uphold confidentiality norms.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, IT, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in HRIS management and maintenance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems, such as Workday, SAP, or Oracle.
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
An HRIS Analyst is responsible for managing and maintaining the HRIS system, ensuring data accuracy and compliance, providing training and support to HR staff and end-users, generating reports and analyzing data, and collaborating with IT and other departments.
An HRIS Analyst should have a Bachelor's degree in HR, IT, or related field, 3+ years of experience in HRIS management and maintenance, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in HRIS systems, knowledge of HR laws and regulations, ability to work independently and as part of a team, and attention to detail and accuracy.
The key responsibilities of an HRIS Analyst include managing and maintaining the HRIS system, developing and implementing HRIS policies and procedures, providing training and support, generating reports and analyzing data, collaborating with IT and other departments, and staying up-to-date with HRIS trends and best practices.
Review and Approval:
This job description has been reviewed and approved by the HR department.