We are seeking an experienced HRIS Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining our HRIS system, ensuring data accuracy, and providing support to our HR team. If you have a passion for HR technology and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage and maintain the HRIS system, ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Provide support to HR team members and employees on HRIS-related inquiries
- Develop and maintain HRIS reports and dashboards
- Collaborate with IT and HR teams to implement system upgrades and enhancements
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data accuracy and completeness
As an HRIS Administrator, you will play a critical role in managing and maintaining our HRIS system. You will work closely with our HR team to ensure data accuracy and integrity, provide support to employees, and develop reports and dashboards. You will also collaborate with IT and HR teams to implement system upgrades and enhancements.
- Oversee the operation of the HRIS system, involving data input, system updates, and maintenance
- Act as the primary contact for HR team members and employees when it comes to queries related to the HRIS system, offering solutions and resolving issues efficiently.
- Create and manage HRIS reports and dashboards, customizing them as needed to aid HR and business decision-making.
- Work jointly with the IT department and HR teams to coordinate system upgrades and introduce enhancements, ensuring minimal disruption to HR operations.
- Uphold compliance with all data privacy laws and security regulations, maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of HR data.
- Organize periodic audits of the HRIS system to confirm data accuracy, consistency, and completion, addressing any errors identified.
- Deliver HRIS system training to HR staff and employees, empowering users to utilize the system effectively and efficiently.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, IT, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in HRIS administration
- Strong knowledge of HRIS systems, such as Workday, SAP, or Oracle
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
We use Workday as our HRIS system.
We develop a variety of reports and dashboards, including headcount reports, turnover reports, and diversity reports.
Yes, we provide training to HR team members and employees on HRIS system usage.
Review and Approval:
This job description has been reviewed and approved by the HR Manager.