We are seeking a skilled Radiology Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in operating radiologic equipment to produce diagnostic images of patients' bodies. This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. If you are passionate about helping patients and have the necessary skills and qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
- Utilize radiologic machinery to capture diagnostic images of patients' anatomical structures.
- Ensure correct patient positioning and equipment alignment for optimal imaging results.
- Prioritize patient comfort and keep them well-informed during the imaging process.
- Maintain precise patient records, ensuring images are correctly labelled and stored.
- Uphold safety standards to minimize radiation exposure risks to patients and staff.
- Collaborate with fellow healthcare professionals to guarantee top-quality patient care.
As a Radiology Technician, you will be responsible for operating radiologic equipment to produce diagnostic images of patients' bodies. You will work closely with other healthcare professionals to ensure that patients receive the best possible care. This role requires attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Prepare patients for imaging procedures, clarify the process and answer their queries.
- Position patients and equipment appropriately to obtain necessary images.
- Calibrate equipment settings to guarantee high-quality images.
- Monitor patients during imaging procedures to ensure their comfort and safety.
- Keep accurate patient records and ensure images are correctly labelled and stored.
- Adhere to safety procedures to minimize radiation exposure risks to patients and staff.
- Work in concert with other healthcare practitioners to guarantee optimal patient care.
Requirements and Skills:
- Associate's degree in Radiologic Technology or a related field
- Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- State licensure as a Radiologic Technologist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of radiologic equipment and imaging procedures
- Familiarity with safety protocols and radiation protection measures
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
This is a full-time position with flexible working hours.
The salary range for this position is competitive and will be discussed during the interview process.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, and retirement savings plans.
Review and Approval:
This job description has been reviewed and approved by the HR department and the hiring manager.