We are seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting and finance, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable, encompassing invoice and payment processing
- Match bank statements with credit card transactions
- Compile monthly financial statements and reports
- Contribute to budget development and financial forecasting
- Maintain meticulous, up-to-date financial records
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, including vendors and clients
The Accounts Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day financial operations of the company. This includes processing invoices and payments, reconciling bank statements, and preparing financial reports. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work independently. The Accounts Administrator will work closely with other departments to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Process invoices and payments accurately and promptly
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card transactions on a regular basis
- Compile monthly financial statements and reports, including balance sheets and income statements
- Contribute to the development of budgets and financial forecasts
- Ensure the company's accounting system contains accurate, current financial records
- Work with vendors and clients to rectify any payment or billing discrepancies
- Provide assistance with year-end audits and tax filings
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and accounting software (e.g. Quickbooks)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field, and 2+ years of experience in accounting or finance.
The Accounts Administrator should be proficient in Microsoft Excel and accounting software (e.g. Quickbooks).
The main responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator include managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, preparing financial statements and reports, and assisting with budget planning and forecasting.
Review and Approval:
This job description has been reviewed and approved by the HR Manager.