A website can be termed as the face of an organization, which helps it to gather revenue and also an audience. Redesign the website to provide your business with a much better scope of business. But sometimes if you follow a website, a design may also result in impacting your business in a much negative way.
Many of the organizations show cause majorly on providing better scope for the business through their website and try to give it a classy finish to create a sudden impact on the mind of the audience that typically comes up for specified business. Most of the time, business owners can be seen as having a disappointing view of their own website, which leads them to redesign their website.
Using a website redesign strategy is very important in many cases. By the turn redesigning of the website, we mean redesigning all its concepts that deal directly or indirectly with the business. These concepts include modernizing and changing something or everything that helps in the improvement of the website. This includes already existing things to be changed merely or wholly and making sure that the guidelines are properly followed. The turn redesigning of a website is not just the changing of its menu buttons, its viewers, colors, or any other inclusions in the form of payment gateways. But in some cases, the procedures that help in the initiation of any process during the period of redesigning of our website mostly have many similar objectives that include:
- Designing of better UI for each user interface.
- It develops your presence on the internet.
- Most convenient user experience
- And also tends to have a better conversion rate
Facts to be known for Redesign Website
- The biggest mistake that most of the websites make is that they make the website overcrowded or much clustered. This generally tends to confuse the viewer and forces them to go back from the page.
- It takes some minute time for any user to present a proper opinion or a negative suggestion about a website if it has not been designed properly. The same goes if the website is eye-catching or is designed properly.
- More than 90% of the viewer feedback that comes in a negative way is always related to the design of any website.
- Almost 40% of viewers are seen to be getting themselves engaged with any other website of the same segment if they find the content or the layout unattractive.
- According to some surveys, more than 80% of the viewers are seen to be not coming back to a particular website if they go through any bad experience.
- If an average is calculated, a viewer takes at least 6 to 7 seconds to have a proper look at the main image of our website.
Knowing the need for a Website Redesign
Before the designing of a website, one thing should always be kept in mind that no website can be designed easily or in a quicker time, so whenever you opt for a website designing you should provide the designer with plenty of time to so case your website in a proper working condition.
Due to the advent of newer and suspectable technologies, the modern browsing experience has been changing rapidly from time to time. Many people think website redesign costs are really high but, it is a myth. It costs lower than the expectations of most people.
The users are seen to be using a whole lot of devices to serve several websites that include mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and desktops. Henceforth the website should be ready to adapt to any such devices and should be updated on a regular basis to provide the viewer with the much-needed experience and the comfort of surfing they need?
The most important thing about redesigning the website is focusing solely on the algorithms of Google that have primarily evolved and continue to rule from time to time. Many times, website owners are seen as aware of the need to redesign their website. Due to the constant changes in technology, the website needs to be refreshed as well as updated at a constant level.
So, whenever you decide to have your website redesigned or if you feel that your website needs redesigning, there are some of the points that need to be answered.
- The primary question of what the loss is bearing in the current time is the sales that you are missing out on or is it the conversation that you are not able to deal with.
- The needs question is one of the vital ones as it shows if the website is outdated or up to date.
- Talking about the prime questions, the major part comes up with the question of whether the website provides proper value to your customers or not.
- If your answer to all such questions is yes, then it might be the time to get your website redesign as soon as possible. And perhaps the decision that you are thinking of is one of the greatest decisions for your brand.
Actionable Tips for Redesign of a Website
1. Concentrating on the UX
If you are wondering what on earth is UX, then you should always know that UX is the most important part of the redesigning of any website. The major concept of any website design should be based on the intuitiveness and fluidity of the website design that can help the audience to gather the information from the website that has brought them to the place. The beautiful is your graphics, the more in the audience involvement, the quality of the content also matters the most in the audience engagement as the brand name is of negligible state when the navigation on your website becomes difficult from the user.
Discovery and Planning
This should be done before two months of redesigning of any website. The main perspective of the step depends on gathering entirely information evaluation of the website and auditing of the content that already exists.
The steps should be followed at least four weeks prior to the redesigning of any website. Before the steps should be continued well, research on the audience should be done in order to help in better equipping of the website design and to get them personalized perfectly.
The process should be done two weeks before the website is the line on the internet by testing every iteration of the design that you are focusing on. The basic concept should be a comparison of the results and the establishment of a proper baseline. But it is much important to go on testing even if the website is already live.
Generally, a good UX design is easily gettable with the help of proper research. The only thing that you need to invest in knows what your audience demands and how it can be upgraded. It is always advisable to go for an approach that is usually user-centric as the owner of the website is never a user of its own website.
2. Focusing on the improvement of the loading time of the page
There are some points that need to be properly focused on the speed of the website, as these facts will make it crystal clear for you to get a clear idea about the redesigning of your website. Website redesign planning should always be one point of keeping the market and target audience in view.
A substantial delay on the website can lead to:
- Lesser views on your page
- Lesser customer satisfaction
- Conversion loss
This leads to slowing down the page speed that helps in the improvement of the website rank.
For improvement of the page loading time
3. Website Information Architecture
Website information architecture can easily be turned as one of the major aspects that help in the organizing of the website content. The information architecture is probably the best way that helps in structuring any content that further helps the users or the targeted audience to easily understand the content. If a high-level view of a site component is targeted, then the structural maps that define the relationship between all the screens of any website should be targeted.
There are five phases of the information architecture that includes
- Gathering information and feedback from the website’s information architecture, collecting the data of the website user creation, the metadata of its pages, and its current scenario.
- Creation of customers’ persona.
- Analysis of the flow of the users.
4. Modulation of the Typography and Colors
Colors and typography can easily be turned as the two major substances of a website redesigning to make them look more attractive. It is always advisable to focus on these two points for the beautification of any website. While focusing on the Typography and colors gradient cannot be excluded for the website designing trends as it turns out to be one of the major aspects towards which the typography has always leaned forward to talking about typography the image field typography used in the landing pages is one of the major aspects that helps in giving it attach of modernity and beautification. Always match your website with your redesign website checklist to ensure uniqueness and familiarity with the company.
The website generally functions like electromagnets that attract the customers or the clients towards it that further helps in the general of revenue and also develops your viewer experience. Redesign the websiteso that it can lead to a proper judgment about the business that you are dealing with, and it’s just not limited to itself as it helps in the progress and growth of the company, which helps it to gather better revenue than ever before. Companies can avail of website redesign services from top website designers around the world.The whole concept is all about how you present your brand or your company or product in front of the audience that you are targeting in a whole way. Such goes with the concept of poor website design also as it leaves a tremendous impact on the credibility of the brand that you own. A whole designed website also helps in influencing the viewer’s mind and also helps in the generation of leads, which further helps in the growth of the brand.
Are customers taking less interest in your services? There are chances of an uninteresting website being the reason. Create a unique and dazzling website today at the lowest price possible.
Contact us and request a free quote today and discuss your requirement with our expert Web Designing team to convert your potential clients into permanent ones with a flick of the mouse cursor! See your website traffic explode with visits from customers worldwide.