Today, we are going to discuss what is React.JS and How it Works. Additionally, we added some benefits of React. So, you get the idea of why it is important for web development and app development.
What Is React.Js?
Let’s understand this term as with practical example:
Let’s say that one of your family members posted a photo on Facebook. Now you go to like a button and like it. Then you go through the comment section to see comments. Now while you are browsing through the comments section, you noticed that comment count has increased since you liked the picture, even without reloading the page. This magical count changes with the help of React.js.
As you can see on Google trends, react.js is dominating the space of libraries frameworks for building user interfaces.
The heart of all reacts applications are components. A component is essentially a piece of the user interface, so when building applications with react.js we build a bunch of independent isolated and reusable components and then compose them to build complex user interfaces.
Every react application has at least one component which we refer to as the root component.
This component represents the internal application and contains other child components, so every react application is essentially a tree of components.
React uses a declarative paradigm that makes your application more flexible and efficient. It reflects simple views in every stage of the application and react will update and render the right component when data changes.
It helps to build single-page applications and mobile apps along with complex apps if you utilize it with other libraries.
Note: React is truly not a framework. It just a library developed by Facebook to solve some error us earlier facing.
React is divided into two major parts; React DOM and React Component API
- React DOM – API that used to perform the actual rendering on a web page.
- React Component API – it contains the following areas:
1) Data – This data comes from anywhere and rendered by components.
2) Lifecycle – It responds to changes in the lifecycle of the component. Ex. The component is about to be rendered.
3) Events – it is code that used for responding to user interactions.
4) JSX – This is the syntax of React components used to describe UI structures
How Do React Js works?
Usually, browser DOM is slow and takes time to get render information. Basically, React.JS makes your browser DOM faster.
Virtual representation helps to read or write to the DOM. Then it will look for the most effective way to update the browser’s DOM.
Benefits of React.JS
– Boost up the development process
– Easy to maintain and flexible due to its modular structure which saves
huge time and money
– Enhance mobile app usability and user-friendly experience
– An ideal choice for building rich user interfaces
– Allows writing custom components
– SEO – Friendly
– Comes with better code stability
With this, we’ve finally come to the end of the blog. We hope that now you have of what is react.js and how it works. Building a Successful React JS app requires to hire the Best React JS Development Company. So, Get in touch with us today or get a free consultation for your project.