Our experts deliver
Automated Candidate Sourcing
- Our online recruitment portal development provides automated candidate sourcing which means you can save tons of time that would be wasted in reviewing resumes. All you need to do is upload the job details and with a few clicks, you get the candidate’s contact and resume details.
- The web application’s AI will identify candidates who fit your requirement and also reach out to them with automated emails.
- You can design various outreach campaigns to be automated scheduled to go out at different time intervals.
- Your website can also source candidates from various external job portals or other social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. with API integration.
Application Tracking Software
- Get attractive design, fully customizable and user-friendly recruitment portal development from Knovator Technologies.
- You can easily manage every step of the hiring process from getting resumes, scheduling interviews, assignments, follow-ups, negotiations, getting offer letters, and onboarding formalities through online recruitment management software.
- ATS also helps you with calculating and analyzing metrics like cost per hire, time is taken to fill a role, which sourcing methods are more effective than others so that you can operate efficiently.
Features of Job Portal App Development
Our end-to-end job portal development is specially designed to cater to help you save up additional time that you may potentially waste while analysing resumes. With easy and well-developed procedures, all you need to do is carefully upload the details of the job to identify the resume details and contact number of the candidate on the online recruitment portal.
Our job portal development services give you a platform that automates bulk resume importing, saving you time and effort.
Manage every step of the recruitment, from posting jobs to assigning works with zero hassle through our online recruitment portal.
With a portal developed by us, you can efficiently calculate and analyse various metrics to improve your hiring process and operational efficiency.
From creating and conducting mock tests to allowing students to analyse their performance, job portals developed by us help you offer a multi-feature and flexible platform.
We create a portal that is unique to your brand and has features that help you beat the competition. You can add or remove any feature to your liking with ease.
Our job portal development involves creating websites with Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) that work on both phones and computers, saving you costs on having to create an app.
Insights and Metrics
We create portals that allow you to offer your customer base personalized recommendations and the ability to track their progress through insights and metrics.
Recognition & Awards
Our success stories and more…
Here’s why you should believe in us. Make us a part of your journey to accelerate your growth to reach higher revenues.
Natacha DE VADAS
Check out the FAQs
1. How are job portals beneficial?
Job portals play a crucial role in segregating the role of the recruiter. Recruiters can easily access the job portals to evaluate the data posted by the job applicant. Job portals, in a nutshell, can make the process of hiring employees for your company seamless.
2. How can I create a virtual job portal?
Hiring a top-notch job portal development brand can help you create a virtual job portal. Recruiters can customise this portal according to their company necessities.
3. Why should you opt for job portal development?
Job portal development is a comprehensive process of easing your hiring process. It not only helps safeguard your applicant’s data but also makes the entire process of hiring much more flexible and quick.
4. Is online recruitment more convenient compared to offline recruitment?
Online recruitment is much more convenient than offline recruitment as it saves time and effort for both the recruiter and the job applicant. Furthermore, it is effortlessly easy to operate, as all applicants need to do is fill in their data. Once they enter their personal data, recruiters can evaluate their application.
5. Does the portal require the internet?
Yes, online portals require the internet for logging in to your profile.
6. How are portals and websites different?
A portal acts as a gateway to the internet and offers a multitude of services. On the other hand, websites are a collection of web pages.
7. How much does it cost to develop a portal?
Web portal development services can cost anywhere between $3,000 to $5,000. The features you need in your platform can decide the actual cost.