We are seeking a skilled Surgical Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in surgical procedures and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are passionate about providing high-quality patient care and have the necessary skills and qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
- Prepare operating rooms for surgery by sterilizing equipment and ensuring all necessary supplies are available
- Assist surgeons during procedures by passing instruments and supplies
- Monitor patients during surgery and report any changes in their condition to the surgical team
- Clean and maintain surgical equipment and instruments
- Transport patients to and from the operating room
- Ensure compliance with safety and infection control protocols
As a Surgical Technician, you will play a critical role in ensuring the success of surgical procedures. You will work closely with surgeons and other healthcare professionals to provide the highest level of care to our patients. This role requires attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Set up and maintain a sterile field during surgical procedures
- Anticipate the needs of the surgical team and provide necessary supplies and instruments
- Assist with patient positioning and preparation for surgery
- Monitor and document patient vital signs and report any changes to the surgical team
- Assist with wound closure and dressing application
- Maintain accurate records of surgical procedures and supplies used
Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an accredited Surgical Technician program
- Certification as a Surgical Technician preferred
- Knowledge of surgical procedures and equipment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
This is a full-time position with varying shifts, including weekends and holidays.
The salary range for this role is competitive and will be discussed during the interview process.
Certification as a Surgical Technician is preferred but not required.
Review and Approval:
This job description has been reviewed and approved by the appropriate personnel.