We are seeking a skilled and experienced Orthodontist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping patients achieve their best smile and possess excellent communication skills. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in orthodontics, we encourage you to apply.
- Diagnose dental and facial abnormalities and provide treatment using braces, retainers, and other orthodontic devices.
- Create individualized treatment plans tailored to the unique needs and goals of each patient.
- Track patient progress and modify treatment plans when required.
- Educate patients about maintaining good oral hygiene during treatment.
- Work in tandem with other dental professionals, such as general dentists and oral surgeons, to deliver comprehensive patient care.
As an Orthodontist, you will play a critical role in helping patients achieve their best smile. You will work closely with patients to develop personalized treatment plans and provide ongoing care throughout their treatment journey. You will also collaborate with other dental professionals to ensure patients receive comprehensive care.
- Conduct preliminary patient consultations to identify their orthodontic needs and aspirations.
- Create treatment plans based on individual patient needs, including the use of braces, retainers, and other orthodontic devices.
- Regularly track patient progress, adjusting treatment plans when required.
- Educate patients about maintaining optimal oral hygiene during treatment.
- Collaborate with other dental professionals to offer comprehensive patient care.
- Accurately maintain patient records and documentation.
- Stay informed about the latest orthodontic techniques and technologies.
Requirements and Skills:
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from an accredited dental school
- Completion of an accredited orthodontic residency program
- State dental license and board certification in orthodontics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of the latest orthodontic techniques and technologies
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Treatment timelines vary depending on the individual patient's needs and goals. On average, treatment can take anywhere from 12 to 24 months.
No, orthodontic treatment can be beneficial for patients of all ages.
The length of time braces are worn varies depending on the individual patient's needs and goals. Some patients may only need to wear braces for a few months, while others may need to wear them for several years.
Review and Approval:
This job description has been reviewed and approved by the appropriate personnel.