: We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Credit Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background and be able to assess creditworthiness accurately. If you have a passion for finance and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Interpret financial statements and credit data
- Evaluate creditworthiness by making informed suggestions on credit limits and terms
- Manage credit accounts and ensure adherence to credit policies and guidelines
- Compile reports detailing credit trends and suggesting areas for enhancement
- Collaborate with clients and in-house teams to handle credit-related challenges and disagreements
- Maintain well-documented and up-to-date credit files and records
As a Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for assessing the creditworthiness of clients and making recommendations on credit limits and terms. You will work closely with internal teams and clients to resolve credit issues and ensure compliance with credit policies and procedures. This role is essential to the success of our company and requires a high level of attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Interpret financial statements and credit data to establish client's financial standing
- Appraise credit risk and recommend suitable credit limits and terms
- Ensure all credit accounts align with credit policies and guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with clients and in-house teams to address credit-related issues and disagreements
- Compile and interpret reports on credit trends while suggesting potential enhancements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date credit files and records
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulations related to credit analysis
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in credit analysis or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other financial software
- Knowledge of credit policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field and 2+ years of experience in credit analysis or a related field are required.
Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other financial software, and knowledge of credit policies and procedures are necessary for this role.
The main responsibilities of a Credit Analyst include analyzing credit data and financial statements, evaluating credit risk, monitoring credit accounts, communicating with clients and internal teams, preparing reports on credit trends, and maintaining accurate credit files and records.
Review and Approval:
This job description has been reviewed and approved by the appropriate personnel.