We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Clinical Assistant to join our team. The Clinical Assistant will be responsible for providing support to our medical staff and ensuring the smooth operation of our clinical facilities. If you are passionate about healthcare and have a desire to make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
- Aid medical staff in patient care duties such as recording vital signs, preparing patients for examinations, and administering prescribed medications.
- Maintain comprehensive and current patient records, incorporating medical histories and diagnostic results.
- Ensure all clinical spaces are clean, well-organized, and equipped with the necessary supplies.
- Schedule patient appointments and follow-up visits as instructed by medical staff.
- Respond to patient inquiries, providing them with details about our services and policies.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to optimize patient outcomes.
The Clinical Assistant will play a critical role in supporting our medical staff and ensuring that our clinical facilities operate smoothly. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a passion for providing exceptional patient care.
- Accurately measure and record patient vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, and pulse.
- Facilitate patient preparations for exams and procedures, aiding in dressing and positioning as needed.
- Administer medications and treatments under the direction of medical staff.
- Maintain comprehensive and updated patient records, including medical histories, diagnostic results, and treatment plans.
- Ensure all clinical spaces are clean, organized, and equipped with necessary supplies.
- Schedule patient appointments and follow-up visits as per medical staff instructions.
- Respond to patient inquiries and provide them with information regarding our services and policies.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to maximize patient outcomes.
Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate's degree in healthcare-related field preferred.
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or equivalent certification preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, including electronic medical records (EMR) systems.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The working hours for this position may vary depending on the needs of our clinical facilities. However, typical hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Certification as a Medical Assistant (CMA) or equivalent is preferred but not required.
The salary range for this position will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review and Approval:
This job description has been reviewed and approved by the appropriate personnel.