The pandemic has affected the entire job industry in a negative way. Grabbing a good job has never been more difficult. Fresh graduates are crowding the market, in hopes of getting a job suiting their profile. A major portion of them uses smartphones for their daily work.
Hence, mobile apps have become one of the most common methods for recruiters to reach suitable candidates. The usage of such recruitment apps has increased in recent times. Such apps are quite useful for listing out suitable jobs as well as in other job-related processes.
Job Recruitment Industry Statistics and Market Size
The job recruitment industry is expected to grow in 2021, with rising revenues being generated. The damage caused by the pandemic is expected to be recovered by 2026. However, there will be a slight fall in wages due to the slow automation of the industries.
Talking about India, the big corporations view the country as a market with high potential. Although seriously affected by the pandemic, the job market is slowly picking up its pace. With the situation becoming normal slowly, a bright future is expected for the Indian market.
What is The Current Problem of The Recruitment Industry?
The recruitment industry faces some grave problems these days. Some of them are –
Too much labour work
– Due to the abundance of manually done work and an inefficient way of handling things, the hiring becomes very slow and problematic. This drives the talented candidates towards other better opportunities.
In-efficient data management
– The entire recruitment process involves several steps, some of which are pretty lengthy. A huge amount of data is involved in finding the correct candidates, interviewing them and hiring eventually. Job portal website development is not being done correctly. If done manually, the overall efficiency would be low and errors are bound to happen.
Bad candidate and Company Relationship Management
– The lack of suitable candidates in a few niches is a real problem being faced these days. On top of that, many of the companies don’t have properly trained recruiters to identify the real talents.
Need for Job Portal Apps
There are multiple benefits associated with job portal apps.
Fast job alerts
– Such apps aid in notifying the job seeker via messages and email, helping him to take part in the hiring process quickly.
– The reputed and genuine job portal apps help in extra things such as writing a resume or reviewing one’s resume. The filters available on such apps makes it convenient for job seekers to find jobs suiting their profile.
– Nowadays a huge number of youngsters know how to use mobile phones. The interface of such apps tends to be quite easy to handle and understand. Hence, using such apps on mobile is quite convenient.
Best Approaches for Job Portal App Development
Build an MVP first
– You need to find your target audience and consider your competitors. It is necessary to decide the problem to be solved as the first thing.
Use Agile with a touch of DevOps
– The involvement of Agile with DevOps for job portal app development is one of the game changers in app development. The consistency is increased, along with a decreased market time. This facilitates faster and efficient interaction with customers and fulfillment of their needs.
Outsource the development process
– Doing this allows your company to have an edge over its competitors easily. The advantages include reduced risks, better efficiency, high security, reduced costs etc.
Such apps must include the following features –
- In-app chat facility.
- Development of resumes.
- Integration of CRM.
- Integration of Content Management System.
- Stable Backend Solutions
- In-built scanner for documents.
The Advantages an Employer and Employee Gets From an Online Job Portal
For an employer, it becomes very easy to search for the perfect candidate for job roles on online job portals. With the help of specific keywords, one can search for profiles quickly. Employees can apply for jobs there for free, just by uploading their resumes.
Just like any other app, a job portal app requires active engagement from the users to achieve one’s goals.
- Networking on such apps is quite possibly the main element one can use.
- There are several experts accessible on such applications, who have gone through the grind looking for jobs. Subsequently, one can reach them if there should be an occurrence of any questions identified with the work arrangement or the employing cycle.
Why Should You Switch to an Online Job Portal App?
Having a strong presence on some reputed job portal app makes your job search easy. Such apps help establish fruitful communication between you and prospective employers, which would have been very difficult otherwise. And the best part is, generally you are not expected to pay a penny! So, don’t think much and make your perfect profile on various online job portal apps.