Launching online job board software is just the first step to monetizing your audience. However, you need sales, marketing, and growth strategies to increase traffic and conversions to the job board integration software on your website. How do you encourage growth in terms of traffic, sales, job postings, candidates, referrals on your site?
If you’re facing the same questions, this article is for you. Let’s explore the growth strategies that can help an online job board software level up their game.
If you’re looking to level up your online job board software, book a free demo for Knovator’s job board software.
1. You need to have an SEO strategy for natural traffic growth
Is your job board integration software search friendly? It may or may not be. However, you must check and have an SEO strategy in place. This includes:
- Inclusion of keywords, Meta keywords, H1-H3 tags, and content infused with these keywords naturally. Job title must be present as a heading, ensure the meta tags are not longer than 165 characters, company name/location/job title must appear on the job title page. You should have this inclusion of keywords, meta tags for all the pages on your site like job category, industry pages, blogs, contact us, and other sections.
- Proper utilization of white space and call to action buttons.
- SEO of videos and images with anchor text, links, keywords in content, and tags to make them search-friendly.
- A search-friendly blog that contains a natural and plagiarism-free content library with real-time webinars, audio podcasts, videos, and blogs that engage your audience.
- Quality backlinking can increase your ranking and balance the Google algorithm also.
- Posting on forum sites, answering questions, and commenting across the internet on a relevant forum with appropriate linking to your job site.
- Social media linking and influencer marketing encourage speakers to talk about topics on your blog and publish them online for faster outreach. Please do not buy backlinks as Google will penalize. Instead, produce natural content.
- Hire or outsource your content marketing work so that influencer authors can create posts and link to your site.
- Account management on Google maps, responding to reviews, chatbot inclusion, posting on job directories like tatech.
2. Referral scheme
It is a known fact that referral schemes help in word-of-mouth publicity. Candidates tend to refer to other friends and colleagues. You can have a referral scheme on your online job board software to drive traffic on the site and monetize it by rewarding candidates and recruiters. The referrals can include paid features, credits, cash, and a loyalty scheme so that your site is always driving leads and conversations naturally.
To achieve this, you need to have banner ads and a dedicated search engine-friendly page explaining the referral process and the earning ladder – on your job board integration software. You can also add a franchise or consultancy model to provide specific benefits on referrals.
Your site must provide an option for the franchise or consultancy to syndicate a job to their job board sources or network. They can also add video or audio related to a job, company, or candidate. You can further provide options like an email manager where they can add links, audio, video to reach candidates, companies, recruiters, and expand your referral scheme.
There are several online job board software monetization options. They include online job board fairs similar to an offline job fair and invite companies. You can connect using a secure platform and encourage mass hiring through an on-demand recruitment process. You can post free tickets on many booking sites and also promote them through social media. You can have short offline interviews with candidates and recruiters to discuss topics around the job fair and this will boost the traffic as actual users will be present in your offline videos. You can use email, text to send and make these videos viral with help of influencers.
4. Submit your profile to research sites
You can opt for membership in research and review sites like Clutch. These sites feature natural reviews and provide data for B2B and B2C companies to look for custom or open-source job board integration software vendors and vice versa. You can contact and purchase their subscription. Once a project is completed, you can encourage a client to post reviews on it. Based on verification, it will be posted and available for public view to other clients or companies. Clutch aggressively drives shortlisting process and ensures that a client’s expectations are met with an appropriate vendor match
5. Digital and offline advertising
You can encourage or hire a sales team to sell banner spaces on your site. This will be instrumental in inorganic and inbound growth revenue generation, leads, and more traffic for your online job board software. You can also contact retailers and shops to purchase space and then sell it at a better price to ensure you are also tapping offline advertising space. Including a QR code can help a user scan and click on a banner ad to monetize in a better way.
If you’re looking to leverage the benefits of online job board software, we’ll help you monetize your readership with Knovator’s job board app.