Job board apps connect recruiters, candidates, and companies through a single online platform [web or mobile]. Recruiters can post jobs, search for a candidate, shortlist them, schedule multimedia interviews, and finalize the candidate.
Many job hiring platforms also provide analytics and quick insights on your profile and job posts to take the next action. Few popular job boards offer services like selling courses to qualify for a job, resume writing services, resume databank services, features job postings, and others to add more value.
Today, we have open-source job boards like Wix and WordPress that can help set up a job board in minutes without the need of coders, web developers and the IT department. You can post a job and search for a candidate seamlessly. Prebuilt job hiring platforms will save time and cost. However, there is a catch. You do not have access to the code and cannot deploy a unique UI/UX to differentiate from other providers who are using the same open-source job board.
Moreover, the Wix job board looks more like a classified site which is an outdated model today. WordPress has a WP job board plugin that is better than Wix. However, post-launch customization cost is high.
To become successful in the online recruitment business, your job hiring platform must offer features in a fresh design, concept and add innovative features to solve issues of candidates and recruiters. For this, a custom job board software is required, developed keeping in mind the latest trends and equipped with fresh design and user experience.
To monetize your website’s readership, integrate a job hiring platform. Contact us to know how we can help you do this in minutes.
There are many features that a custom job board app offers to grow your business and stand afloat in the competition. They include:
- Full cycle customization – You can customize your company branding by designing templates and adding your logo, font, design styles, and images in a few clicks. You can also create your filters for searching and sorting along with designing a recruitment process tailored to a client or job profile.
- Secure job board hosting at your domain – You can get an SSL certificate and deploy a custom job board to your custom domain and leverage scalability.
- A portal that runs smoothly on any digital device – Knovator Technology’s custom job hiring platforms are responsive to all screens and mobile devices. You can also get mobile apps that provide a better experience per device controls and operating system. It will ensure that recruiters and candidates can search for a candidate or job at any time and connect from any place.
Monetize your portal better with a custom job board app
- Job posting charges – You can offer a package or one-time price to post a single or multiple jobs based on the company’s requirement. You can also offer a package to make certain jobs featured in a month for a time period and also feature a company’s profile with job posts on the home page for a premium price. Add-on job hiring platform features include text messaging, custom branding, email campaigns, audio, and video messaging, CRM feature, import and export bulk job posting. Knovator’s custom job board app is customizable as per your requirements.
- A candidate paid features – Your job board software can have features like making a CV/resume featured, offering free and paid courses, internships that can make a candidate job-friendly, offering discounted certifications, and resume writing services. You can also charge a fee for applying for jobs if your job board focuses on a niche and has good companies on board.
- SEO features – It is important to ensure that your job board platform is SEO friendly and optimized. All the pages of a job board contain H1-H3 tags, clean URL, rick keyword set, and metadata to ensure that when you submit your portal to search engines, it is accepted, indexed, and is search friendly and follow’s Google guidelines. You can also integrate Google jobs so that it is reachable to more applicants.
- Email subscribers – Integrating social media log in, sharing, and appropriate call to action can help you increase email subscribers and use the list to prepare contextual campaigns and convert leads faster. Your job hiring platform can have email alerts so that candidates do not lose touch with your site.
- Job board analytics – If you are charging companies to post jobs on your publisher website, a key feature would be to offer performance analytics. Showing the number of candidates who applied, the response generated and converting job seekers into employees are important job board app analytics.
Hire Knovator Technologies dedicated developers to develop your custom job board app.
Achieve maximum automation for repetitive keyboard and mouse-driven processes through a custom job hiring platform.
- Automation for recruiters – You can save time by importing jobs in a few clicks. Further, you can create custom email and text alerts for certain actions like new resumes received, hot candidates, overdue jobs, and save time for recruiters. You can also automate email campaigns based on targeted user segments to ensure that they do not have to type the same email again and keep a watch on the time to send the emails.
- Job backfill and affiliation – Integrate or scrape jobs from popular job boards like Guru, Indeed to ensure that every section of your job hiring platform has a job posting that will enable consistent conversions
- Automation for candidates – Candidates can submit their CV/resume and receive customized keyword suggestions based on parsing of a resume by the job board. Candidates can get automatic keyword suggestions during the job search to ensure that they can view and apply to the right jobs and get selected instantly. They can save a job search and create email alerts to never miss a new job or candidate response.
All the above features can be customized to any extent in a custom job board app because you own the code, design, and features. Including AI-powered features like chatbots, automatic candidate backfill recommendations and joining chances, and a Google map feature to find a job close to their home location can add more value to your job hiring platform. These features will help you disrupt the job board market.
Connect with Knovator Technologies to build your custom job hiring platform now.