Job boards are popular worldwide owing to the fact that it connects employers to relevant communities of job seekers. In this article, we’ll talk about the top 8 job board portals in the USA.
Furthermore, for publishing websites with a readership, job board integration helps them engage the community while monetizing the audience. For employers, this platform with a prebuilt audience becomes a great hiring platform. And readers keep coming back for more value. A win-win for everyone.
1. Knovator Technology Job Board Portal
Knovator Technologies’ custom job board portal is designed for publishers and newspapers, communities and associations and universities and academics.
The white label job board integration can be customized as per your requirements. The key features include a responsive website, branding, backfills, alerts and notifications, job search, application tracking and more. These features are designed for publishers, employers and candidates. Recruitment workflows can be personalized. Single login to register and connect your existing job boards ensure that your job board integration surface is secure.
You can automate workflows like setting custom alerts, scheduling and posting a job, viewing a pipeline based on saved alerts, and also use the auto-fill feature to skip filling resume details multiple times during the job application process. You can also look for job board portal features like audio and video interviews, CRM features, and mobile apps at a discounted cost and budget from the company.
Pros of Knovator job board portal
With an experienced team of designers, developers, business analysts and testers from Knovator, your job board portal will be designed to convert and bring more revenue.
Also, with the latest UX/UI and website design trends, we ensure that your job board integration has a distinct visual appeal.
If you’re starting with job board software, call us for a 30-minute free consultation.
2. Wix Job Board Portal Pros
Wix is a very popular site creation platform for job board portals. It has a range of self-service tools to design your site, even for those without a technical or coding background. It offers a drag-and-drop interface to create a job board platform. You can use over 800 templates to create your site or job board integration and also start from scratch. You can also enjoy features like custom forms, photo galleries, and third-party software for email marketing, social media sharing and more can be added. It is like a fundamental structure already exists that is compatible with multiple devices. You can launch your job board portal in minutes.
Wix Job Board Cons
- This feature also comes with the drawback that you do not have control over the code or create a fresh design.
- You are dependent on the Wix template library.
- Moreover, it is reported that the performance and speed of the mobile pages are slow as compared to other sites.
- Your job board will look more like a classified site than a job board which is another disadvantage.
3. WordPress Job Board Portal Pros
WordPress WP Job board plugin offers seamless job board integration to a WordPress site. You can download and integrate the plugin in a few minutes. It is better than Wix because it offers job portal features compatible with today’s market. It gives you complete flexibility in managing your job portal features like hiding expired posts, set alerts.
You get features to do marketing easily like syndicating job posts with sites like Indeed. It can auto-post jobs to Twitter and Google jobs. Equipped with an intuitive editor to post and apply for jobs and do much more, you can also manage the appearance of the portal.
WordPress Job Board Cons
- Security is the #1 concern for WordPress-hosted sites.
- As it is open-source, your job board portal might be at risk of DDoS attacks.
- Also, there is no provision for a custom design and you do have to pay for services post-launch. As support and maintenance are important, you need to hire WordPress engineers with expertise in plugins and job boards.
- Costs will increase as time goes and you have to devote more time to the technology side than the business side.
4. Zoho Recruit Job Board Portal Pros
Zoho recruit is a product direct from Zoho and is packed with the latest features. Integrated with a cloud-based applicant tracking system, you can search a candidate faster with their in-house search/source boosters using this job board portal. You can also run background checks and view a 360-degree dashboard with pipeline, jobs, candidates, and make informed decisions. You can also log in and link your social media profile from LinkedIn.
You can send offer letters, create tests, manage timesheets for contract employees, and track job offers from your web and mobile devices.
Zoho Recruit Job Board Portal Cons
- The costs are high as compared to Knovator Technologies job board portal application.
- The same set of features are offered by Knovator Technologies at a competitive price.
- There are many machine learning features that will cost you more like automated screening, machine learning-based candidate recommendations, and many features are paid.
- The mobile app has very limited functionality and it crashes more often.
- More than often, you have to switch to the web as the mobile app does not have a feature like recruitment process management.
5. Monster TMS Job Board Portal Pros
Monster is one of the first job portal boards. Monster TMS product provides a centralized platform for job recruitment and onboarding. You can use TMS because Monster has a very large database of CV/resumes and will ensure that your search is always yielding some fruitful results. Many professionals mentioned that they receive offers as their resume was available in TMS.
This job board integration provides scores and also matching percentage is high as compared to other ready-made job board products. You receive recommendations and there are many filters to drill down and get the right CV/resume/job posting.
Monster TMS Job Board Portal Cons
- Employees cannot select employers and also it’s not user-friendly.
- You cannot open a profile on a tab and multi-tasking is difficult.
- The location algorithm is inaccurate and sometimes, you will see results from a range of 200 miles.
- Also, you do not get the option of adding custom branding.
- Employers are not given analytics of how their posts performed, how many candidates applied and more.
6. Jobiqo Job Board App
One of the famous job board portals, Jobiqo has AI-enabled matching technology. This scalable SaaS platform has the flexibility of a custom option. It has several job board integrations, 120+ customers, a presence in 20+ markets and is a modern job board software.
Media brands and publishers worldwide use this platform to build next-generation job boards to hire and engage talent. SaaS platform, coupled with the benefits of smart matching technology for customers to implement changing market demands and stay competitive. Jobiqo counts EMAP and Elsevier as their customers.
Jobiqo Job Board Portal Cons
- Expensive compared to other job board portals.
- Running a multilingual and multi-currency system on one dashboard is not possible.
- If you want to add analytics of candidate reach and other complexities, the software gets complex.
The preferred job board for hundreds of communities around the world, Niceboard is a modern and easy-to-use job board portal. Publishers and associations can set up and run their own custom job board software in less than 10 minutes.
The cloud-based job hiring platform has a mobile-friendly theme and can be integrated with Stripe. Additional features include a custom domain, SSL certificate, automated SEO and mobile optimization and email alerts for job seekers.
For easy job search, features like instant job searches with filters like job category, location and salary range are provided. Additionally, employers can manage profile pages to promote their company and post jobs through custom posting forms.
Niceboard Job Board Portal Cons
- Data analytics needs to be improved.
- More branding needs to be integrated on the employer’s homepage.
All the above job board portals come with pros and cons. However, if you are just starting with a job board, the best option is to talk to Knovator Technologies. Right from educating you on the requirements, features to developing and post-development support, we are your end-to-end job board integration partners.
If you’re getting overwhelmed with the job board software choices, call us to simplify your job of selecting the right option.